Donate Items (Gift in-Kind)
Monday – Sunday 8AM – 6PM
Drop Site: 10 Mill Street, Springfield, MA 01108
After 4:00 p.m. during the week and weekends, donations can be dropped off in the large gray bin outside the Visitors Entrance. If you need assistance or do not want to use the bin, please use the Public Breakfast Entrance (to the left of the Visitors Entrance) to speak with a member of our Donation Receiving Team.
All items are distributed free of charge!
All items should be clean and presorted and each donation bag should be no more than 20 pounds. Unsure if an item can be donated? Please contact 413-732-0808.
Donation items accepted for Men, Women and Children (new or gently used):
- Coats and jackets
- Men and women’s business suits
- Sheets (all sizes)
- Pillow cases
- Small household items such as toasters, toaster ovens, coffee machines, mixers (all must be in good and working conditions)
- Area rugs and throw rugs (all must be in good condition)
- Pack and Play for infants
- Highchairs and booster seats
- New stuffed animals (Christmas season only)
- Towels (bath and hand towels) (must be new)
- Undergarments and socks (must be new)
- Toiletries (regular and travel size)
We are not able to accept the following items:
- Adult diapers
- Any broken or unusable item (toys, appliances, household goods, parts missing)
- Baby food or formula
- Books, magazines, encyclopedias
- Car Seats (these items are under federal safety guidelines)
- Cribs (these items are under federal safety guidelines)
- Clothing that is stained, torn, faded or ripped
- College textbooks/workbooks/journals
- Computers, fax machines, monitors, printers, TV’s, etc.
- DVDs, VHS tapes, CDs
- Expired, open or used food
- Expired, open or used toiletries
- Hazardous items that require special disposal including paint
- Mattresses- used (due to bed bug issue)
- Used stuffed animals/toys
- Vitamins/Medicines/Medical supplies & equipment
Food Donation Items:
All food donations must be within the expiration date, unopened and unused. Please find the list of Ongoing Food and Non-Food Needs here.
Donation Hours and location: Monday through Sunday, 8am to 6pm, 10 Mill Street, Springfield. Please find the complete list of Donation Guidelines here.