Donate Items (Gift in-Kind)
All items are distributed free of charge! Donation Hours are Monday through Saturday, 8am to 6pm, 10 Mill St., Springfield. All items should be clean, dry and presorted. Each donation bag should be no more than 20 pounds. Unsure if an item can be donated? Please contact 413-732-0808.
Donation items accepted for Men, Woman and Children (new/gently used). All must be in good condition.
- Coats and jackets
- Men and women’s business suits
- Sheets (all sizes)
- Pillow cases (all sizes)
- Area rugs and throw rugs
- Pack and Play for infants
- Highchairs and booster seats
- Small household items such as toasters, toaster ovens, coffee machines, mixers
- New stuffed animals (Christmas season only)
- Towels (bath and hand towels)
- Undergarments and socks must be new
- Toiletries (regular and travel size)
We are not able to accept the following items:
- Adult diapers
- Any broken or unusable item (appliances, household goods, parts missing)
- Baby food or formula
- Books, magazines, encyclopedias
- Car Seats (these items are under federal safety guidelines)
- Cribs (these items are under federal safety guidelines)
- Clothing that is stained, torn, faded or ripped
- Computers, fax machines, monitors, printers, TV’s, etc.
- DVDs, VHS tapes, CDs
- Expired, open or used food
- Expired, open or used toiletries
- Hazardous items that require special disposal including paint
- Mattresses- used
- Used stuffed animals/toys
- Vitamins/Medicines/Medical supplies & equipment
Food Donation Items:
All food donations must be within the expiration date, unopened and unused. Please find the list of Immediate and Ongoing Needs here.
Donation Hours and location: Monday through Sunday, 8am to 6pm, 10 Mill Street, Springfield. Please find the complete list of Donation Guidelines here.