Donate Items (Gift in-Kind)
All items donated will go directly to the hungry, hurting and homeless in our community. All items are distributed free of charge because of your generosity!
Monday – Sunday 8AM – 8PM
Drop Site: 10 Mill Street, Springfield, MA 01108
ALL ITEMS ARE DISTRIBUTED FREE OF CHARGE!
- Clothing and shoes must be “gently used”, freshly laundered, pre-sorted according to men, women and children sizes and labeled accordingly. Undergarments and socks MUST be purchased new.
- Bedding items must be “gently used” and freshly laundered.
- Toiletries must be new. We accept regular and travel size items. Feminine hygiene products are in constant need.
- All food must be within expiration date, unopened, unused.
We are not able to accept the following items:
- Any broken or unusable item or items that needs repair
- Adult Diapers
- Baby food/formula
- Car seats (these items are under federal safety guidelines)
- Clothing with stains, tears or fading
- Computers, monitors, fax machines, printers, TVs, etc.
- Cribs (these items are under federal safety guidelines)
- Food that is expired, opened or used
- Hazardous items that require special disposal
- Mattresses – Used (due to bed bug issue)
- Non-essential house decor items
- Vitamins/Medicines/Medical supplies and equipment
- Stuffed animals – we can accept new
- Toiletries that are expired, opened or used
- Toys – we can ONLY accept new
Donation Hours: Monday through Sunday, 8am to 8pm, 10 Mill Street, Springfield. Please find the complete list of Donation Guidelines here.
We are in the business of giving God’s best! Therefore, we will not give out anything that we ourselves would not use or wear. Unfortunately, we have had additional dumpster charges for these items and delivery charges for trucking unusable clothing to an industrial rag recycling facility. That is not money well spent. Please donate according to our guidelines and know we appreciate your generosity!