How Can You Pray
The poor and homeless need your prayers. They struggle with loss of job and home, domestic issues, depression, mental illness – the list is long. Please pray for them and for us as we seek to meet their physical and spiritual needs.
Thank you for keeping the Springfield Rescue Mission in your prayers.
- Pray that we will stay in the center of God’s will through the services and care provided at the Rescue Mission.
- Pray for the Rescue Mission leadership, staff, Board of Directors, and volunteers for wisdom and direction.
- Pray that the homeless and poor who come to the Rescue Mission may experience God’s peace, joy, and love through meeting their spiritual needs as well as their physical challenges.
- Pray for increased financial support for a women’s ministry in God’s timing.
- Praise God for His provision through or faithful donors and volunteers.
- Praise God for the transformed lives of all the men, women, and children who have come through the doors of our shelters, and for His protection as they move forward in their lives.
- For the men in our Men’s New Life Rehabilitation/Transformation Program to build a foundation in Jesus Christ and to trust in Him and to resist the temptation as they rebuild their lives.
Transitional Living Program
- For our new Men’s New Life Rehabilitation/Transformation Program graduates to remain strong in their faith, continuing to grow in the Lord and show His love and grace to their family, friends, employers and coworkers.