Looking for other ways to donate? Learn more below.
Ask your employer today!
Consider finding out if your employer has a matching gift program to be twice blessed with your gift. Every $1 you give will be doubled through your employee's match program, meaning twice the meals, shelter, and hope for our neediest neighbors. For more information, please contact Georgia Briggs, Donor Relations Coordinator, 413-732-0808 ext. 223, email@example.com
Join our Sustainers of Hope and donate monthly! You decide how much you would like to give and how you would like to pay to support our prorams. This helps us to continue to offer our vital prorams while helping reduce our administrative and overhead expenses.
For more information please contact Georgia Briggs, Donor Relations Coordinator, 413-732-0808 ext. 223, firstname.lastname@example.org
All items donated will go directly to the poor, homeless and hurting people in our community. All items are distributed FREE OF CHARGE!
ALL ITEMS ARE DISTRIBUTED FREE OF CHARGE!
- Clothing must be “gently used”, freshly laundered, pre-sorted according to men, women and children sizes and labeled accordingly. Undergarments and socks MUST be purchased new.
- Bedding items must be "gently used" and freshly laundered.
- Toiletries must be new.
- Food must be within expiration date, unopened, unused.
- Any broken or unusable item or items that needs repair
- Baby food/formula
- Car seats (these items are under federal safety guidelines)
- Clothing with stains, tears or fading
- Computers, monitors and printers
- Cribs (these items are under federal safety guidelines)
- Fax machines
- Food that is expired, opened or used
- Hazardous items that require special disposal
- Stuffed animals – we can accept new
- Toiletries that are expired, opened or used
- Toys – we can ONLY accept new
We are in the business of giving God's best! Therefore, we will not give out anything that we ourselves would not use or wear. Unfortunately, we have had additional dumpster charges for these items and delivery charges for trucking unusable clothing to an industrial rag recycling facility. That is not money well spent. Please donate according to our guidelines and know we appreciate your generosity!
A final gift of love is a lasting legacy of hope. Give the gift that keeps on giving! Leaving a legacy of charitable giving for future generations is a rewarding and noble act. You can leave a charitable gift, and at the same, time provide for the future of your loved ones. For questions about legacy gifts, please contact Georgia Briggs, Donor Relations Coordinator, 413-732-0808 ext. 223, email@example.com.
Memorial and Honorary Gifts
There’s no better way to remember or honor a loved one than by helping the most vulnerable people in our community. For more information, please contact Georgia Briggs, Donor Relations Coordinator, 413-732-0808 ext. 223, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below to view the latest gifts made in honor or memory of your loved ones: