All items donated will go directly to the poor, homeless and hurting people in our community. All items are distributed FREE OF CHARGE!
ALL ITEMS ARE DISTRIBUTED FREE OF CHARGE!
- Clothing and shoes must be “gently used”, freshly laundered, pre-sorted according to men, women and children sizes and labeled accordingly. Undergarments and socks MUST be purchased new.
- Bedding items must be "gently used" and freshly laundered.
- Toiletries must be new.
- Food must be within expiration date, unopened, unused.
- Any broken or unusable item or items that needs repair
- Baby food/formula
- Car seats (these items are under federal safety guidelines)
- Clothing with stains, tears or fading
- Computers, monitors and printers
- Cribs (these items are under federal safety guidelines)
- Fax machines
- Food that is expired, opened or used
- Hazardous items that require special disposal
- Stuffed animals – we can accept new
- Toiletries that are expired, opened or used
- Toys – we can ONLY accept new
We are in the business of giving God's best! Therefore, we will not give out anything that we ourselves would not use or wear. Unfortunately, we have had additional dumpster charges for these items and delivery charges for trucking unusable clothing to an industrial rag recycling facility. That is not money well spent. Please donate according to our guidelines and know we appreciate your generosity!