Be the change you wish to see in the world
It’s coming. Are you ready?
After a long, cold and hard winter, Spring is finally in the air. Trees are beginning to bud and the sweet sound of birdsong carries on the breeze.
As we celebrate the hope and life that comes with the changing season, let’s remember to bring Spring to those around us.
People need hope. Our neighbors are hurting and kindness is exactly what we need to feel whole and move forward together. Bring Spring to those around you with random acts of kindness. Not sure how? Here are a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- Make hot chocolate for your family on a cold day.
- Send coloring books to sick kids in the hospital.
- Give someone a gift card that you don’t intend to use.
- Buy coffee, breakfast or lunch for the car after you at the drive-through.
- Take time to listen to someone.
- Recycle things you see in the road.
- Donate to Springfield Rescue Mission.
There are endless ways to bring Spring to others this month. Even through your will.
Through our partnership with GiftWise, you have access to an online platform where you can easily and affordably make a legally binding will in less than 20 minutes and even leave a gift of any size to Springfield Rescue Mission at no cost. Get started here.
No matter how you choose to show kindness this month, remember how much we appreciate you! Thank you for your ongoing support and compassion for others in need.
If you would like information on creating or updating your will, or have already included the Springfield Rescue Mission in your will, trust