No matter your skills or talents, no matter how much time you have, whether you're an individual or part of a group, you can help transform a life today! For Volunteer Opportunities for Families, Groups and Organizations, please review the attached. Click to view Volunteer Opportunities and Volunteer FAQ's
In order to volunteer indepentantly, persons must be 18 years of age.
There are some volunteer options available for minors under the age of 16. For information about these possibilities contact Lenore Brooks, email@example.com. Due to MA State laws volunteers must be 16 years of age or older. 413-732-0808 ext 220. CLICK TO VIEW MA STATE LAWS
Food Services Events
- Volunteers can sign up to help prepare and serve meals with our food service crew. For information about these possibilities contact Lenore Brooks, firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-732-0808 ext 220.
Provide a Meal
- Volunteers are welcome to cook on premise and serve the meal followed by helping to clean up.
- Volunteers can prepare a meal ahead of time, off premise, and bring in prior to meal time and serve.
- If volunteers are unable to stay to serve, a meal may also be dropped off and will be reheated for the designated meal.
- For information about these possibilities contact Lenore Brooks, email@example.com or 413-732-0808 ext 220.
Operation SONshine is our mobile-feeding program. The van travels the inner city streets distributing meals and other items to the homeless on Thursdays and Saturdays, 12p-3p. There is a four person limit in the Operation SONshine van. Volunteers help prepare lunches and distripute to the homeless in Springfield. CLICK HERE TO VIEW EVENT OPENINGS.
Other Ways to Get Involved