The poor and homeless need your prayers. They struggle with loss of job and home, domestic issues, depression, mental illness - the list is long. Please pray for them and for us as we seek to meet their physical and spiritual needs.
SIGN UP ABOVE TO RECEIVE YOUR MONTHLY PRAYER EMAIL.
Thank you for keeping the Springfield Rescue Mission in your prayers.
- Pray that we will stay in the center of God’s will through the services and care provided at the Rescue Mission.
- Pray for the Rescue Mission leadership, staff, Board of Directors, and volunteers for wisdom and direction.
- Pray that the homeless and poor who come to the Rescue Mission may experience God’s peace, joy, and love through meeting their spiritual needs as well as their physical challenges.
- Pray for increased financial support for a women's ministry in God's timing.
- Praise God for His provision through our faithful donors and volunteers.
- Praise God for the transformed lives of all the men, women, and children who have come through the doors of our shelters, and for His protection as they move forward in their lives.